NEWS RELEASE DETAILS
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 / 04:30 PM
SUBJECT:SNOW REMOVAL CONTINUES TONIGHT
The City will continue snow removal operations tonight beginning at 7 p.m.
During snow removal, parking is prohibited on the effected streets. Vehicles in violation will be ticketed ($30) and towed ($80 plus dig-out charge, and $25/day storage). Free parking will be available at the Broadway Parking Garage, all Metroplex lots, and the Cityís employee parking lot at Liberty Street and Broadway.
Snow removal will be conducted from 7 p.m. this evening until 7 a.m. Wednesday morning on the following streets:
* Avenue A
* Charles St.
* Duane Ave.
* Elder St.
* McClyman St.
* Robinson St. (Albany St. to Becker St.)
* Stanley St. (Steuben St. to Duane Ave.)
* Strong St. (Summit Ave. to Wyllie St.)
Snow removal will be conducted from 7 p.m. Wednesday evening until 7 a.m. Thursday morning on the following streets:
* Albany St. (Veeder Ave. to Craig St.)
* Alden Place
* Bedford Rd. (Eastern Ave. to Union St.)
* Bradley St. (McClellan St. to Brandywine Ave.)
* Columbia St.
* Elmer Ave. (Eastern Ave. to Stanford St.)
* Grosvenor Square
* Park Ave. (Eastern Ave. to Union St.)
* Poplar St.
* Rankin Ave. (Eastern Ave. to Union St.)
* University Place (Eastern Ave. to Union St.)
* Wendell Ave. (Eastern Ave. to Union St.)
This information will be available on a recorded information line at 382-5279 and on the Departmentís website at www.schenectadypd.com
Information about towed vehicles can be obtained at 382-5263.