NEWS RELEASE DETAILS
DATE/TIME: Thursday, November 22nd, 2007 / 09:50 AM
SUBJECT:5 “JOHNS” ARRESTED IN PROSTITUTION SWEEP
Yesterday, members of the Department’s Special Investigations Unit and Patrol Division conducted a joint prostitution initiative that targeted customers (“Johns”).
As a result, the following men were arrested and charged with Third Degree Patronizing a Prostitute, a class A Misdemeanor:
* Richard D. Wilson, 58, of 916 Stony Point Rd., Castleton
* Delvis S. Roman, 39, 1815 Foster Ave., Schenectady
* Javier A. Negron, 39, 5 James St., Schenectady
* Robert A. Parrotta, 57, 5102 Route 9N, Bolton Landing
* James J. Welnhofer, 62, of 122 Albermarle Rd., Scotia
All of the men were released on $500.00 bail to appear at a later date in Schenectady City Court.
This initiative is part of a continuing effort to combat prostitution activity and improve the quality of life in the City of Schenectady.